Handmade garment without any digital help.
- Hand wash the textile inside out – in a cotton bag or in a pillowcase
– in cold water (use neutral pH detergents such as Aleppo soap (approximately 7.5).
- In machine on a programme for delicate or fragile textiles with gentle spin (400 or 500 tours a minute).
- Lay the garment down flat and inside out in order to dry it, far from a source of heat and far from a light.
- You can gently iron it if necessary but avoid using vapour and dry cleaning.
/! Do not use softeners because they destroy fiber.
/! Do not use the tumble-dryer.